What makes me a good communicator is that I have lived all over the world, and have learned the commonalities of how people think, act, and react. I know what engages and what inspires.
Someone once told me that if I could accomplish two of the following three things, I would be successful:
- Create a good product
- Deliver on time
- Be easy to work with
My clients have told me that I have all three of those characteristics, so, well, …blush.
- 2012 Silver Paragon Award, National Council for Marketing and Public Relations Association (NCMPR)
- 2011 NCMPR Gold Medallion Award, College Promotional Video
- 2009 Addy Award for Interactive Media, College Promotional Video
- 2009 Cine Golden Eagle Award, College Promotional Video
- 2009 Summit International Awards, Silver Creative Award, “WCC Autobody School”
- 2008 Communicator Distinction Award for Cinematography, “WCC Performing Arts School”
- 2008 w3 Silver Award Winner, College Promotional Video, “WCC Performing Arts School”
- 2008 Aegis Winner Award for a Sales/Promotional Video, “WCC Performing Arts School”
- 2004 Gold Medallion, Received award for a general article from the NCMPR
What People Say
Eleanor is a joy to work with. I can count on her to please the client, manage all aspects of a project, and be responsive in a very timely manner. She has a positive energy that brightens the office the minute she walks in.
Angela Law, Office Manager, Marketing Services, Washtenaw Community College